Spruce Guy Deluxe
Hey there, handsome. Yeah, I’m talking to you. Ever noticed how you feel better after a fresh cut and shave? Are you feeling like it might be past due for a little freshen-up? Look no further, dapper Dan. Whether he prefers the messy or clean cut look, this box is sure to have him turning heads. You’re welcome.
Amber & Leather Soy Candle
Alcohol-Free Bourbon Lip Balm
- Allergy Info: contains tree nuts & dairy, gluten-friendly
- This 4-piece sampler from Abbott NYC is the perfect way to find your favorite new scent inspired by places from all around the USA.
- Finding your first job after college is time-consuming and intimidating. From deciding a major to writing that job-earning resume, no one actually knows what they’re doing. Good news is, you can look the part and fake it ‘till you make it with this leather business card holder. It’s okay to not know where you’ll end up as long as you look good doing it!
- Elevate your mirror time with this hand tooled one of a kind, wooden Mach 3 razor handle. This fine crafted handle will have you performing your best shave ever and looking good doing it.
- Made with avocado, tea tree, citrus oils, and jojoba (whatever the heck that is), Fulton & Roark have created a no-foam shaving cream designed to reduce fiction and protect your face while shaving. Great for sensitive skin and the perfect travel size.
- Meet the Maker
- Whether you’re in a dorm, a frat house, or your own place off campus, this throne spray will keep your nose happy and your lavatory smelling fresh after every use. Make every restroom smell like royalty and never face the embarrassment of a stinky surprise at the end of a washroom visit.
- Are we feeling sweet, or are we feeling salty? Never deal with a craving battle again with this little pick-me-up from Wild Ophelia.
- Allergy Info: contains milk and soy, processed on equipment that also process peanuts and tree nuts
We work with small batch artisans. Should an item be so popular, that we are temporarily out of stock, we will happily substitute an item of equal or greater value.